Capsicum, feta and chicken sandwiches
1 chicken breast fillet
Olive oil cooking spray
4 slices, sourdough spelt bread*
125g feta cheese
1 large red capsicum, deseeded, cut into strips
1/4 cup basil leaves
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the chicken breast in half, to form 2 thin fillets. Spray with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken fillets for 3 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice into thin strips.
2. Preheat a sandwich press. Lightly spray 4 slices of bread with oil.
3. Place 2 slices of bread on a place, oiled side down. Spread with feta. Season with salt and pepper. Top with chicken, peppers and basil.
4. Sandwich together with remaining bread slices, oiled side up.
5. Cook sandwiches for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden. Serve.