Send us a picture of your favourite low FODMAP meal or snack and tell us why you love it for your chance to...
1. Read rules of entry below
2. Like & share the competition Facebook post with your friends http://bit.ly/2oWokV1
3. Send us a Facebook message with a photo of your favourite low FODMAP meal or snack and tell us in 25 words or less what you love about it!
4. Entries must be submitted between Friday 7th Apri 2017, 6am AEST and Friday 14th April 2017, 5pm AEST
The top 10 entries with be contacted directly via Facebook on Monday 17th April 2017, 5pm AEST. All winners will receive:
1. ONE promotion code for the Monash University Low FODMAP diet app redeemable from the iTunes or Google Play store. This promo code can be used by yourself or be given to someone who you know would need/find this app useful. Please remember everyone: the Low FODMAP diet Is for individuals suffering from IBS. It is NOT a diet for the average, healthy person to follow.
2. Winners will also have the opportunity (optional) to provide Monash FODMAP with the recipe for their low FODMAP meal idea to be shared with over 32,000 followers via the Monash FODMAP Facebook page and blog.
RULES OF ENTRY:
1. One entry per person.
2. Should the winner not get in contact with Monash FODMAP within 24 hours of notification, they automatically agree to be disqualified & another winner will be selected.
3. On entering this give-away, you allow Monash University full rights to use your low FODMAP meal idea for our internal & commercial purposes.
4. The winners chosen will be at the discretion of the Department of Gastroenterology, Monash University.
5. If the winner does not use the promo code before the expiry date, Monash FODMAP may/may not be able to provide you with another promo code to use.
6. By entering this give-away, you acknowledge that the Monash University Low FODMAP diet app is a medical app and is designed for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) sufferers to manage their symptoms. This diet should only be commenced in consultation with a qualified dietitian.