By Lyndal McNamara (Research Dietitian)
- 250g frozen strawberries
- 250g other low FODMAP fruit, chopped and frozen*
- 200g plain Greek yoghurt (lactose free if required)
- 1 tbs caster sugar/stevia powder/maple syrup/rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- Place all ingredients into a powerful food processor or blender
- Blend on high speed until mixture is a smooth, creamy consistency
- Scoop mixture into bowls and serve immediately
- *Choose low FODMAP fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes, banana, kiwi fruit or pineapple. Check the app for suitable 'green' serving size information.
- This frozen yoghurt can be made in advance and kept in the freezer in an airtight container. Let container stand to allow mixture to soften before serving.
- Top frozen yoghurt with low FODMAP fruit, nuts, chia seeds, desiccated coconut, fresh mint leaves etc. to serve.
Nutrition Information/serve: **
- Saturated fat